Something most of you don't know about me is that I am really famous in another country for having the hottest most amazing husband! Surprise you didn't know! Well I wish I could say that was true but it is not.
What this post is really about is My "Famous" weekend I had with my friend from school, Shara. First I need to explain something, that you all probably don't know about me, I love Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo. Ya I know I am crazy but I love her music and he is just cute!
So Shara from school, who also loves Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, and I were so lucky that Jessica was playing at the fair this year. So of course we had to go, it was free. Being a Shaffer I never pass anything up that is FREE! So we went and watched her perform. We were really close to the stage, so we were able to get some good pics. Her concert was awesome and she sang really good. About half way through the concert some people all of a sudden turned around and started taking pictures of someone in the back. Of course we were really curious so Shara and I started jumping like crazy to see who it was and sure enough, it was TONY ROMO! And Jason Whitten. We were so excited. It was really cute he came out to support her. Once the concert was about over Shara and I bulted to the back to get our photos of Tony, we didn't want to miss our chance. He posed for us so we got lots of awesome photos. One really cool thing about it was Tony went back stage for a little while and as he walked out he walked right past us, of course he was surrounded by security, but I could of reached out and touched him if I wanted to, but I decided I really did not want to get arrested so I didn't.
The next day, Saturday, Jessica was promoting her new fragrance at the North Park Mall so Shara and I went there and got to acually meet her. She signed a picture of her for us. She is really nice and soo cute. She is so short, I would guess 5'2. She had like 6in heels on and she was still so tiny.
Needless to say we were on cloud nine the whole weekend! Here are some photos;
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My Famous Weekend!
Posted by The Shaffers at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sandra- this might sound crazy but this is Rachel from st.Lukes I used to work in phlebotomy and I knew you and toby an few years back. I just ran across your blog from someone else I know. I am so glad to see you two look really happy. Tell toby hi for me. Our blog is private but if you email me at rachelklaney@hotmail.com I would love to send you an invite so we can keep in touch!!
Hey sister. you are living the high life. It still amazes me how the best free stuff just falls into your lap. I am still waiting for my turn. How exciting. Can't wait to see you. We all miss you lots
Are you alive lady? It's been a while... Double date in Boise over the holidays? You up for it?
Hey guys! Its been a long time! Glad to see you are doing well. Are you still in Boise? We would love to keep in touch!
Post a Comment