Toby and I were able to go home to Boise during our Christmas break, and be with our family. It was a much needed break and it was so fun seeing all our friends and family. It snowed the whole time we were there, we were so excited! We were praying for a white Christmas and we sure got it! We almost thought we were going to get snowed in, but it stopped before that happened. Our flight this year was perfect, we had no delays. Quite different from last year. Last year we were delayed leaving DFW, our flight was suppose to leave at 6:30am. We got stuck in the salt lake airport. There were no flights going out to Boise for 2 days. We luckily found a flight out to pocatello. Once we got to pocey at 10:30pm, we had another 3 to 4 hour drive to Boise. We had a nice 18 hour day of traveling! No fun at all! So needless to say we were very grateful to have made it on time with no delays! We did try to give up our seats for 2 free tickets, but no success. Here are some fun photos of our trip.
How cute are we! Toby's lovely present to me! He wraped it 4 times! Luckily the present was worth it. It was an mp3 player.
Every year one of the grandkids dresses up as an elf and hands out presents. This year Carissa got to do it.
What a mess!! I'm out!
and husband Ryan, and brother Todd and his wife Mandy
Toby and his family
The grandkids put on a concert for us. They did an awesome job! It was so cute, they had an autograph signing booth after the concert. They had a cute picture of the three of them that they signed. Very creative!
You think Toby is crazy, look where he gets it from! What did I marry into?!
Mountains, oh how I miss the snow covered moutntains!

1 comments:
Holy Cow! You finally posted again. I thought the day would never come. Atleast it was worth the wait. All your pictures are cute. You guys are too crazy with the Polar Bear Dip. I'd never do it. I'm to much of a pansy!
Love you.
Post a Comment