Toby and I watched our friend, Shara's Maltypoo(sp?), Maggie, over the weekend why she was gone. We had so much fun with her. Toby nicknamed her Mag Pie. She is the cutest little thing! While I was cleaning our office she would just lay in my lap and cuddle, it was so cute! I felt pretty special. Toby kept her nice and energied by running with her outside in the grass, and at night she would cuddle with us in bed while we watched a movie. She was such a good little girl the whole time. We only had one accident, but it was luckily an easy clean up! We just love her so much! Thanks Shara for letting us play and cuddle with her. Maybe soon we can get a little doggie like Maggie. Oh wait, probably not, it took Toby 5 years to want to even think about having kids. Crap there is no hope!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
"Little Mag Pie"
Posted by The Shaffers at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is a cute little nickname. You guys should start with a dog and then work your way up to a kid....baby steps!
How fun is that! You would make good dog sitters for sure! If I ever need anyone to watch our dog, I know who to bring him to!
Are you guys expecting?
What a cute little puppy!!
Hey guys! Do ya'll remember me? (Like how I said Ya'll) I am totally speakin' your lingo, eh? So do you mind if I add you to my blog list? I'd love to keep track of how ya'll (there I go again) are doing.
-Zan(Mickelson)Taylor
Post a Comment