Yes, we did do it again. We made a pact, a pact that can not be broken regardless of what happens. We must do it once a month until June! Luckily this time the water wasn't 40 degrees. It felt more like 60. We also got a couple videos. They are quite funny. Only one would upload, I will try to upload the others later. Enjoy!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
February Polar Bear Dip
Posted by The Shaffers at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are definately braver than I am! Looks like you had fun!
You guys are crazy! :) Let me know when you guys come back this way - maybe I'll make you some cookies. :)
Last time you made your "Insane Polar Dip" I commented that I thought you all were crazy! My comment still stands. I hope you have a good birthday Toby. We mailed you a card, I hope it makes it to you by Friday. Love you both.
Post a Comment