Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Celebration!

Toby and I had one of the best 4th of July's. We did absolutely nothing (relating to school) and enjoyed every minute of it. We started out our morning at 8am (way to early, but worth it) with a wake up pancake breakfast at the church. Which was fabulous! Then we were off to the Famous, City of Coppell parade with some friends, The Patrick's (only Jen, Ryan was working making the big bucks!) and The Thatcher's. It was exciting but soo HOT!!

Here we are all waiting in excitement for the parade to start.


Getting Candy at parades is the best part, and those of you
that know Toby, know he can never get enough of it!


Chris likes to steel candy from kids! (not really)


After battling the awful Texas heat, we all took a nice long dip in the cool refreshing pool.


Jen had the greatest idea of purchasing a Spring Float.
These have to be the best invention ever!


"Mine is broken" (name that movie). Toby decided to steel my float and break it.
After the pool, We all met up with Ryan at the Patrick's place for a nice BBQ. Lots of good food! Thanks Ryan and Jen for cooking an awesome 4th of July dinner!


We ended our night with the Fireworks and a good 'ole game of cards.

Toby and his candy!

Check out that HOT tan I have! Ok really it's a sunburn.

The perfect way to end the perfect day, cuddling

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Either you changed and got a haircut or Toby's snuggling with a DUDE. Cute pics anyway guys!

Jenn said...

What a fun day! Fireworks are the best, and so were the floats!!! We'll need to revisit the pool, with the floats, very soon!!!

Tori said...

This comment is going to be weird cause I don't know if you will remember us from Boise and the institure days. I came across your blog while randomly clicking on links from another friends blog list. I just wanted to say that it looks like you guys are doing great. I didn't know you moved to Texas, how fun!