Toby and I are in the middle of moving. So I will apologize now, it might be awhile before I post again, as soon as we move I will post pics of the new place. By the way the move will be taking place Friday June 6th @ around 6:30, if anyone wants to come help (Hint, Hint). I know none of you have more exciting plans than helping the Shaffer's move. It's gonna be fun!! You can count it as your service work for the month, and burn a few calories while your at it, what is better than that! Call us if you would love to join the excitement or just show up!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good luck with the move...sorry we can't be there to help. We appreciate the huge help you were to us! Miss ya!
Hey Shaffers!!!! I found your blog through Jenn's; hope you don't mind. I love the pics of you guys; they're too cute! Good luck with the move on Friday. I hope you guys love your new place. Just watch out for the boyfriend from apt 8107; we had another run-in with him 2 days before we moved out. Let's just say, we were so glad to be moving! But everything else about Emery Bay is great... I promise! :) Keep in touch and leave comments on my blog every once in awhile! :)
Sorry we can't be there to help you move! 5th wedding anniversaries only happen once, you know, but know that we are there in spirit and if you need help with UNpacking, let us know! Hope it goes well!
Hi Shaffers! Love the blog---such cute pics of you two! Audrey loves to see you guys!
Post a Comment